Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well Crystal and I were visiting the other night and we are both agreed that we are very poor at ensuring that we stay in touch with friends, family, and neighbors. In fact we don't even send out Christmas cards! Personally, I think we are both just lazy and don't want to do the work. Thus, Friend, Family, Foe, Neighbor or what be you...you can now keep up with Josh and Crystal via the jcaskvig blog. I have been wanting for some time to get into blogging and I think this just might be a good motivator. Especially if I start seeing friends and family comment on the blogs. So this is all for now and enjoy.

I will be posting more soon as Crystal and I will be holding the 5th annual Josh and Crystal's Turkey extravaganza starting Thursday morning. This is where Crystal and Josh cook like they are going to have about 10 guests and it is just the 2 of us. Pictures and posts to follow soon!

3 comments:

RASavelkoul said...

I am so proud of you guys getting into the wonderful world of blogging!!

JJ said...

I was hoping you might think that...now will you follow this blog that is the true test of how proud you are!

Dino said...

I dont blog, but I do like turkey. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Crystal!